By Proceeding with the reservation, you have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of
Clarkes Court Boatyard and Marina Apartments.
Rates & Deposit
- A non-refundable deposit of US$105.00 plus 10% Tax (US$115.50) is required to confirm your booking.
- A maximum of 2 adult and 1 child (Below 12 years of age) per single room.
- A maximum of 4 adults and 2 children (below 12 years of age) per double room.
- US$22 will be charged for each additional adult in the rooms.
- Children 12 years and under – Free
- All children staying at the Apartments must be accompanied by an adult and must always be supervised.
- A fee of USD$60 for service pets ONLY (Documentation to be presented to the Marina Office).
- Failure to indicate the presence of a service pet in the rooms will incur a fine of USD$150, nonservice pets will incur a fine of USD$200.
- Late check out between 12 pm and 6 pm US$57.75.
- Late check out after 6pm US$115.50.
- Loss of keys or access cards to the apartments, US$5.50 each.
- Smoking – Fees will be applied after the inspection of the room.
Check in and Check Out Time
Check in – 2pm.
Check-out – 11am.
Late check outs are available upon request and is subject to the availability of the room. Please check
with the Marina Office, 24hrs prior to your departure.
- Amendments must be made 48hrs prior to the arrival date.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Social gatherings and parties are not allowed in the apartments. Guests are asked to be mindful of other clients, so as not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Apartments or cause offence to other guests or members of staff.
The owner (Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina Apartments) reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room or if the behavior of the guest(s) is disruptive of offensive to other clients of members of staff. Payments for the room (s) will be made up to the date of eviction by the client.
The owner (Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina Apartments) is entitled amend and/or otherwise change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Guest(s) will be liable for any losses, damages, and/or breakage of any of the Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina Apartments property.
The owner (Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina Apartments) is not responsible for any valuables left in the apartments. All vehicles and its contents parked within the property of Clarkes Court Boatyard and Marina will be placed there solely at the risk of the owner of the said vehicle, Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina will not be held responsible for any loss or damages.
The following is not allowed in the apartment:
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
To be allowed access to Clarkes Court Boatyard and Marina, please adhere to the following, as regulated
by the Grenada Ministry of Health.
- Persons entering are subject to temperature checks
- A face covering (over both the mouth and nose) must be worn
- All luggage will be sanitized before entry to the rooms
- Practice proper hand hygiene (wash hands with soap and water / use hand sanitizer)
- Practice physical distancing (At least 6ft while on the property of Clarkes Court Boatyard and Marina)
- Observe proper cough and sneeze hygiene
- All protocols as stipulated by the Grenada Ministry of Health must be adhere to
- Limited room service will be provided
- When the room is being cleaned / sanitized it is advised that guest leave the room
- Dirty linens must be placed in the Laundry basket provided
- If you are displaying flu like symptoms, please contact COVID 19 HOTLINE 473 538 4787
- If any symptoms arise while in the apartment guest are asked to remain in the room until the medical team arrives. Guests are responsible for absorbing the cost of their own PCR test or any other test in relation to COVID-19.